BST ModForum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

MLC Tracks Choose (new championships)

3 participants

MLC Tracks Choose (new championships) Empty MLC Tracks Choose (new championships)

Message par Kiko Grajau Sam 24 Oct 2009, 12:01

Hello people,

I propose the return of the old method of choice for tracks to the MLC. Each member make 3 tracks and after that we choose the best ones.

Previously the construction and choice of tracks were made only by members BST, and I think that the old championship races were more interesting than the current races.

This tracks with cuts, wrong ways, jumps, etc. are, FOR ME, extremely bored to play. I think the tracks have to be 100% in ciment and without this unreal cuts, jumps, etc.

This is my opinion.

KGR
Kiko Grajau
Kiko Grajau
Formule 1
Formule 1

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MLC Tracks Choose (new championships) Empty Re: MLC Tracks Choose (new championships)

Message par Madman Sam 24 Oct 2009, 12:51

The tracks are tested and certified to not have any cuts or wrong way laps. If that does happen i think the maps are modified.

If we do as you say , that is give the vte only to BST, that would bring a big polemic on the championship. This competition hase grown really big now (over 500 players per round) We can't afford to change everything over and loose have that amount.

The MLC has now attracked a lot of "PGMs" and because of that , there are more non-BST players that post there maps wich are tech maps. and they get good votes.

That's the way it works.
I don't mind at all the way the MLC is going , apart from the fact that it's getting harder do get in final ^^
But i'm happy that it's still played by many and many more players each round!
Madman
Madman
Dragster
Dragster

http://bstmadman.free.fr/

MLC Tracks Choose (new championships) Empty Re: MLC Tracks Choose (new championships)

Message par Kiko Grajau Sam 24 Oct 2009, 14:55

I think I not express good my opinion. I prefer tracks with no jumps, confused ways... I prefer clear tracks...

The oldiest tracks on MLC had this caracteristics and for me are much better than new tracks.

About BST making the tracks for MLC... I think this will not cause problem. Someone have to make the tracks... so I think the BST members can do it.

But Admins have the final opinion of this...

It´s only my opinion
Kiko Grajau
Kiko Grajau
Formule 1
Formule 1

Message par Nemo Sam 24 Oct 2009, 18:52

Many tracks for MLC are built by BST members !
This round only one map built by Weed passed the selection, but there was 2 maps by Mania ( penultimate and last XD ), one by Babso, one by Imhotep, and an other one by Weed.

The selection is realised by motivated players, you can be in the group if you can, you must speak about it with Babso or Imhotep ( or me and I tell them Wink )

With Forever, 100% in ciment is impossible. Because of the evolution of the championship. Like music, some groups that I loved makes me sick now ... MLC must grow up with ground blocks.

Of course, if a cut is possible, we re-arrange the maps with ckp or wall Wink

Take my msn adress if you have more questions Wink

Love, Nemo
Nemo
Nemo
Dragster
Dragster

http://www.azurgames.org

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé